Freestanding homes @ World’s 1st Tesla Town & Most Liveable suburb from $1.6 million
In behalf of the developer, we are proud to announce the release of the final 4 freestanding homes (Parkview Homes) located within the coveted Yarra Bend Development in Melbourne.
Just 6.5km to Melbourne CBD, Yarra Bend is famously known as the World’s 1st Tesla Town & Most Liveable Suburb by the Year 2025 (as announced in The Liveable City Futures report compiled by international trend forecasters, The Future Laboratory)
These homes are expertly designed by Rothelowman in collaboration with Point Architects.
Standard premier inclusions:
– 3 luxurious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 car garage
– Private garden in each home (designed by award-winning Eckersley Garden Architecture)
– Tesla Powerwall
– 2 x Miele ovens, Miele 5 burner gas cooktop, Miele stainless steel dishwasher
– Franke Double Bowl Kitchen Sink – Bolero with Rollamat and Drainer
– Blum Orga-Line Stainless Steel Cutlery Management System
– Soft close kitchen drawers
– Beautiful stone splashbacks and 55mm thick benchtops
– Freestanding white acrylic bath
– Oak timber floorboards & plush wool carpets
Priced from $1,580,000, these townhouses are superbly equipped and offer exceptional amenity with everything at your doorstep so won’t last long. These townhouses are nearing completion, so give us a call to organise an inspection at your earliest convenience. We’re here to help you find your ideal property so call us today.