Comfortably appointed for family living, this exceptionally placed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom elevated home provides endless options in a prized parkland position. Warm and inviting, immaculate proportions include a spacious living/dining area and central kitchen, whilst to the rear, a huge weatherproof deck with cafe blinds and child-friendly garden creates the perfect backdrop for year-round entertaining.
Relish in the beautiful views offered by adjacent parkland, and the easy proximity to PLC, Mount Scopus College, Deakin University, Gardiner’s Creek trail, transport and multiple shopping precincts.
– Only two large units one block in the Burwood, 46 SQ home size!
– Triple-story design with basement. Each unit has theatre, cellar and lift
– Featured-packed: roller blinds, LED lighting, GDH, evaporative/reverse cycle AC, powder room, solar panels, water tank, large storeroom, garden shed and 5-car carport, ready for immediate enjoyment or the potential to renovate, rebuild or redevelop in the future (STCA)
– Convenient public transport: Walking to route 75 tram stop, directly to Deakin Uni and the city; there are several bus stops within walking distance. – Abundant educational resources: Parkhill Primary School, Ashwood High School, Mount Scopus Memorial College, PLC and Deakin University
– Shopping is extremely convenient: minutes to Burwood One Shopping Centre (24-hour Kmart), Chadstone Shopping Centre and Box Hill Central
With construction underway and completion due in December 2020, with prices from just $1,985,000, these make for great buying whether you’re an owner-occupier or savvy investor. We’re here to help you find your ideal property – so give us a call today.