Located in the heart of Melbourne’s booming east. Burwood is home to an abundance of local shops, cafés, restaurants and supermarkets are all close by, and the prestigious Deakin University is on your doorstep. With its leafy streets, proximity to Melbourne, charming local shops, and sprawling parks, Burwood is a highly coveted suburb that appeals to everyone from young families and students to professional couples drawn to an area known for its safety and convenience.
Burwood Highway is lined with period homes as well as an increasing number of contemporary buildings, such as the iconic architecture of Building B in Deakin University. Just a short walk, the historic brickworks site are now being redeveloped to include a new retail centre, parklands and civic plaza.
Borrowing inspiration from the dynamic, architectural façade, the interior design plays with positive and negative spaces created with the following in mind:
– designed to maximise space and natural light with large windows, open areas and sliding doors
– functional, flexible and liveable contemporary residences, with a range of floorplans that include two bathrooms, a study nook and a diversity of configurations to suit personal tastes
– open plan living and kitchen areas feature large windows, generous balconies and timber flooring
– 1 bedroom/1 bathroom/61m2 area from $398,000
– 2 bedroom/2 bathroom/78m2 area from $535,000
Burwood is a suburb that offers a range of quality institutions. Immediately across the road is Deakin University, a world-class education institution known for its innovative, accessible and personalised learning as well as cutting edge technology. Less 20 minutes away by car, and easily accessible by public transport, is Monash University’s flagship Clayton campus with its extensive range of subjects. Primary and secondary schools are also close to Altus, along with the prestigious private schools, PLC and Mount Scopus.
With a highly desirable neighbourhood setting and an incredibly well appointed, spacious townhouses, these won’t last long as exceptional buying from only $398,000. With construction practically finished, completion is due around the corner in February 2020. So call us today for an inspection at your earliest convenience, we’re here to help you find your ideal property so get in touch.