Located in the Essendon area, 7km to the northwest of Melbourne’s CBD, making this one of the most attractive addresses and the perfect choice for those who want to be close to the city centre.
The Essendon area is the ideal address for families with the best quality public and private schools in the city. Not only family but also young people can enjoy the lifestyle in Essendon thanks to the busy shopping streets and diverse utilities, plus 2 large shopping areas, DFO and Highpoint, right at hand.
These townhouses come superbly featured, including:
– Cook’s kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless-steel European appliances by Technika
– Curtains from the Netherlands
– High-quality timber and tile flooring in the common area with the carpet in the bedrooms
– Protecting the environment with electricity systems by solar energy and rainwater tanks
– The garage door is made of high-quality wood, with high weather resistance
– Only 7km from Melbourne’s CBD and close to main roads
– Bus station is located right in front of the house
– Only 5 minutes walk from tram stop
– 3.6km from DFO Essendon shopping center and only 6km from Highpoint Shopping Center,
– Less than 1km from Essendon Elementary and Penleigh & Essendon Junior School.
– Strathmore College High School is only 1.6km away
– Next to a series of famous restaurants and cafes
– Surrounded by parks, libraries, sports fields and Moonee Valley racecourse
With leading Melbourne facilities along with advanced curriculum, Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School will be your place to be a leader in Australia’s top universities.
– TH13: 2 bedroom/1.5 bathroom/1 car spaces $665,000
With an exceptional location and an incredibly well appointed, spacious townhouses, these won’t last long from $665,000. With construction almost complete and due for handover shortly in December 2019, call us today for an inspection at your earliest convenience. We’re here to help you find your ideal property so get in touch.