Carefully planned as an addition to the charming country town of Gawler, this estate is close to all amenities and services. Commuting to Adelaide CBD is an easy 50-minute drive along the open country road. Just 5km down the road you’ll find shopping centres and grocery stores as well as services including banks, a railway, post office and medical facilities. And if you’re looking for a night out, there’s cafés, restaurants, sporting facilities, a cinema, a golf course and even a racecourse nearby too.
Surrounded by wetlands, lakes and parks, Evanston Gardens combines with best of country living and town convenience. Numerous schools including Trinity College are nearby, as well as being in close proximity of Munno Para shopping centre and Gawler town centre. The community is within minutes to the Northern Expressway, the Barossa Valley and Tambelin station with direct access to Adelaide.
This beautifully appointed townhome includes:
– 3 generously sized bedrooms with wardrobes
– Light-filled open plan living area
– Split system air-conditioning to family/dining area and master bedroom
– Inspiring cook’s kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Laminate timber look flooring to entry, kitchen, family and dining areas
– Generous house area of 102m2 on a lot size of 225m2
Great value buying from only $341,900. With such a great level of appointments, combined with a highly coveted location these townhomes won’t last long. So get in touch today – feel free to call anytime, we’re here to help you find your ideal property.