These townhouses offer a rare blend of bold architectural design and low-maintenance luxury townhouses. Comfortable and considered, these three or four bedroom new homes are intelligently configured across multiple levels. This is a place to gather in relaxed comfort around the fireplace, on the expansive balconies, or in the beautifully appointed kitchen.
High ceilings, abundant sunlight, and a range of textural finishes create a layered sense of beauty. These are inviting and visually striking homes with green outlooks on every level. With its two neat rows, designed to create a sense of belonging. A village feel. A quiet haven. A vibrant community with leafy green spaces and charming boutiques.
– Schools, shops within walking distance
– Darling train station 5 minute’s walk, easy access to tram and buses
– parklands, boutiques, providores and eateries of High Street nearby
– nearby Monash Freeway for connection to CBD, Airport, Mornington Peninsula
– Gardiners Creek Trail is just 500m away a scenic path that passes through beautiful wetland areas
– bedrooms feature high ceilings and large windows
– elevated living areas are designed as a place for people to gravitate
– expansive spaces with high windows connect to balconies that overlook leafy surrounds and gardens
– oak floors provide a rich contrast to white joinery and light stone hues
– lush hanging planters on the terraces add soft bursts of colour
– luxurious bathrooms with mosaic tiles, wide mirrors, natural stone, glass, and basins
– 3 bedroom/3 bathroom/2 car spaces/190m2 internal area approx from $1,260,000
– 4 bedroom/3 bathroom/2 car spaces/218m2 internal area approx from $1,465,000
With an enviable location and an incredibly well appointed, spacious townhouses, these won’t last long from $1,260,000. With construction underway and due for completion shortly in August 2020, call us today for an inspection at your earliest convenience. We’re here to help you find your ideal property so get in touch.