Vibrant Preston location – 5 Townhouses only
Collection of only 5 townhouses in this very appealing boutique development in a quiet area yet so close to the conveniences of public transport, schools, parks and shops.
This modern townhouse in a quiet street will appeal to the most discerning eye. Multicultural Preston has something for everyone, from singles and professionals to young families who desire proximity to Melbourne CBD, quirky cafes, parks, nearby Preston shopping plaza, Northland shopping centre and the iconic Preston Market where you can snag insanely cheap fresh produce. Countless ethnicities are reflected in the varied cuisines on offer nearby.
You’ll find excellent transport with Bell Train station and Tram Stop 44 just a short stroll from your doorstep. It’s got all the makings of The Next Big Thing with gentrification in full force. So, get it while it’s affordable. Being South of the Bell St, this offers a much more affordable alternative to Thornbury.
As you’d expect, this townhouse comes generously appointed:
– 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Beautifully appointed bathroom and upstairs powder room
– Light-filled open plan living area that flows out onto a generous outdoor patio area
– Stylish cook’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooking and designer tapware
– Single lock up garage with remote, integrated laundry
– Refreshing courtyard area
– Affordable townhouse option, close to CBD with numerous transport options via train, tram and bus
– Only 12km or 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD
– Substantial ‘off the plan’ Stamp Duty Savings for owner occupiers. Potential additional First Home Buyer benefits.
– Estimated completion mid/late 2020
This is superb buying for only $757,000. With such a great level of appointments, combined with a highly coveted inner-city location these townhomes won’t last long. So get in touch today – feel free to call anytime, we’re here to help you find your ideal property.