Combining the best aspects of traditional Queenslanders: high pitched roofs, timber weatherboards and combining them with contemporary exposed brick cleverly acknowledges the neighbourhood while incorporating a modern design approach. Enviably located amongst a great catchment of schools, shops, parklands, medical facilities and transport options – Salisbury presents for a highly desirable location for both owner-occupiers and investors alike.
These well-specified townhomes boast all the features you’d expect from a high-quality boutique development:
– Light-filled, modern 3 bedroom townhouse with open plan living that flows to a generous courtyard
– 2.5 bathrooms featuring an ensuite to master bedroom and powder room downstairs
– Inspiring cook’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Ducted heating and cooling to all bedrooms and living areas
– Double garage with remote control doors
– Low maintenance living with fully landscaped garden, driveway, yard
– Generous house area of 175m2 on a site size of 108m2
– Completion estimated for February 2020
– Only 9km and 15 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD
Great value buying from $564,950
With such a great level appointments, combined with a highly coveted location these townhomes won’t last long. So get in touch today – feel free to call anytime, we’re here to help you find your ideal property.