Just 16km from Melbourne’s CBD, St Albans is a lively suburb with an embracing sense of community and a bright future. Thanks to the Metro Tunnel, city-bound trains will have 60% more capacity on peak hour and shorter travel time.
These homes will be the catalyst for renewal in St Albans, and a proud showpiece of its potential. It is the first residential development of its kind in the area, featuring architecturally designed homes and town homes, built to the highest standards.
A short stroll away, you will find two supermarkets, green grocers, chemists, newsagents, restaurants and cafes and personal and professional services.
A range of homes on offer to suit your lifestyle:
– Architecturally designed two, three and four bedroom homes.
– This development combines innovative design with contemporary architecture to create spacious and light filled homes
– Environmentally friendly homes, including a 6-star energy rating and rainwater tanks
– The site is 350m south of the new St Albans Train Station and 1.4km north of the new Ginifer Train Station on the Sunbury line, which provides direct access to the CBD and wider north-west region of Melbourne
– 3 bedroom/2 bathroom/2 carspace from $655,000
– 3 bedroom/3 bathroom/2 carspace from $671,000
– 4 bedroom/2 bathroom/2 carspace from $671,000
With an exceptional location and an incredibly well appointed, spacious townhouses, these won’t last long from just $655,000. With construction commencing shortly in July 2020 and completion in July 2022, call us today for an inspection at your earliest convenience. We’re here to help you find your ideal property so call us today.