Strathmore Heights located between Moonee Ponds Creek and Essendon Airport on the doorstep of Westfield Shopping Centre and 14 km North-West from Melbourne’s CBD. Local schools have excellent reputations in particular Strathmore Secondary College which is one of the area’s strong family drawcards making Strathmore one of the most popular suburbs for many of Moonee Valley’s young and growing families.
Set amongst parklands, playgrounds and community centres, this location also boasts these conveniences:
– 650m to Westfield Airport West shopping centre
– 500m to Collier Park
– 15 minutes to Melbourne Airport
Each townhouse comes generously appointed with:
– 2.7m high ceilings
– Split system heating and cooling in all bedrooms and living areas
– Cook’s kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gloss laminate cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and electric oven
– Tiled bathrooms with Caesarstone benches, tiled shower bases
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Engineered timber floors
– Remote garage with 2 controls
– Security and alarm system
– Fully landscaped: clothesline, antenna, letterbox
– Townhouse 10: Freestanding 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 garage $795,000
– Townhouse 5: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 garage $755,000
– Townhouse 1: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom, 1 garage $650,000
With a rental appraisal between $530-$550pw for a 3 bedroom triple storey and $600-$620pw for the stand alone 3 bedroom 2 level townhouse, these also represent a great investment.
These townhouses are complete and ready to move in today, so give us a call to organise an inspection at your earliest convenience. We’re here to help you find your ideal property so call us today.