Conveniently located between Craigieburn Road and the Hume Freeway and surrounded by lush open green spaces and wetlands – Wallet represents the best of country living with city convenience.
With a town centre, Woolworths, childcare and Epping Views and St Mary of the Cross schools, community centres all nearby, everything you’d need is provided for in this community. Craigieburn and Epping train stations are also within 6-7 minute’s drive, getting you into Melbourne CBD in just 45 minutes. And with future plans in place for four more schools and recreational centres in places, it’s easy to see why so many families and businesses are calling Wollert home.
This beautiful turn-key home comes well appointed:
– Energy-efficient 6 star home
– Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom, complete with designer tap ware and finishes
– Open plan living area that flows out onto an outside balcony
– Inspiring cook’s kitchen including stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
– Generous family homes of 166-169m2 on a lot sizes of 111-196m2
– Double lockup garage with remote control
– Full landscaping including driveway, paths, turf, plants, letterbox, clothesline and fencing
– Newly completed construction, available for inspection at your convenience
– Only 26km from Melbourne’s CBD
These homes represent great buying from only $439,900 – this is perfect for a first home buyer or savvy investor. With such a great level appointments, combined with a highly coveted location these townhomes won’t last long. Recently completed and ready to inspect and move in – get in touch today! Feel free to call anytime, we’re here to help you find your ideal property.